Thank you for your interest in the Basic Account.
SmartLaw is the first-port-of-call for teachers looking for materials and programmes which support learning about the law. Our resources and active-learning programmes are specifically designed to give young people both the knowledge and skills for effective participation, and the confidence to engage in civic life.
We bring real and complex issues to life through discussion-based exercises and immersive experiences that promote public legal education. Our interventions are independently evaluated and proven to be good for the individual, but they also essential for strengthening and safeguarding our society and democratic way of life.
Once registered, you benefit from:
- – Flexible ‘pay-as-you-go’ package for smaller budgets
- – Easy upgrade to the Advanced Account
- – Purchase individual classroom resources by topic and Key Stage
- – Enrollment to the Mock Trial competitions
- – Updates about teacher training, youth conferences and ad-hoc opportunities
- – Remote support from a dedicated support team.
Get involved! Enrich your curriculum. Sign up below.