- From 4th May: Register your interest to receive the Running a Mock Trial classroom pack to start preparation
- Week beginning 7th September: Applications open
- 9th October: Applications close (may remain open in undersubscribed areas)
- From September: Resources and cases made available to schools whose payment has been received
- 19th October: Allocations confirmed and communicated to schools whose payment has been received
- 2nd November: Last payment deadline – all payments to be made. Schools who have not paid by this date risk losing a place to a reserve school.
- 4th December: Deadline for refunded withdrawals (minus a £30 administration fee)
- March: Local heat weekends, most taking place on Saturday, some taking place on Friday.
- May: Regional heats
- June: National Final
*Due to the current uncertain situation, the locations listed here are provisional and may change depending on court availability. We will endeavour to place you in a heat that is close to your school but it may not be in the court you initially chose during application.
|Northern Ireland||Coventry & Warwickshire||South West London|
|North West and North East||Wolverhampton||South East|
|Burnley||East Midlands||Guildford – Surrey|
|Teesside||East of England||Milton Keynes|
|Yorkshire and the Humber||Basildon||North Hampshire|
|West Midlands||Highbury Corner||South West|
|Stafford||North West London||North Somerset|
|Birmingham||South East London||Wiltshire|
Please see terms and conditions for further details.