- From 4th May: Register your interest to receive the Running a Mock Trial classroom pack to start preparation
- Week beginning 7th September: Applications open
9th October: Applications close (may remain open in undersubscribed areas)**APPLICATIONS EXTENDED TILL THE 23rd OCTOBER**
- From October: Resources made available to schools whose payment has been received
- 19th October: Virtual delivery questionnaire sent to schools. Deadline 30th October.
- 2nd November: Last payment deadline – all payments to be made. Schools who have not paid risk not being able to access the case.
- Mid November: Case released to all schools who have paid.
- 4th December: Deadline for refunded withdrawals (minus a £30 administration fee)
- March: Local heat weekends, some will take place within school hours, others will take place on Saturdays. This will depend on what you fill out in the questionnaire.
- May: Regional heats
- June: National Final
*Due to the current uncertain situation, we will not be allocating you to a specific court but indicating your local areas in your application is useful so we can allocate local support to you if available.
|Northern Ireland||Coventry & Warwickshire||South West London|
|North West and North East||Wolverhampton||South East|
|Burnley||East Midlands||Guildford – Surrey|
|Teesside||East of England||Milton Keynes|
|Yorkshire and the Humber||Basildon||North Hampshire|
|West Midlands||Highbury Corner||South West|
|Stafford||North West London||North Somerset|
|Birmingham||South East London||Wiltshire|
Please see terms and conditions for further details.