- From 4th May: Register your interest to receive a Running a Mock Trial classroom pack to start preparation
- Week beginning 6th July: Applications open
- 18th September: Applications close (may remain open in undersubscribed areas)
- From September*: Resources and cases made available to schools whose payment has been received
- 5th October: Allocations confirmed and communicated to schools whose payment has been received
- 16th October: Last payment deadline – all payments to be made. Schools who have not paid by this date risk losing a place to a reserve school.
- 16th November: Deadline for refunded withdrawals (minus a £40 administration fee)
- 6th/13th March: Regional heat weekends, all taking place on
- April– National Final
*Barrister mentors: We will start allocating barrister mentors to schools who have paid and we aim to prioritise new schools from September. If you have not received information concerning a barrister mentor by 15th January 2021, please assume we were unable to find you one.
*Due to the current uncertain situation, the locations listed here are provisional and may change depending on court availability. We will endeavour to place you in a heat that is close to your school but it may not be in the court you initially chose during application.
London: Inner London, Wood Green
West Midlands: Birmingham
Yorkshire and Humber: Leeds
South East: Southampton
Don’t see a heat in your location? Fill out the form below and we will endeavour to set up a heat where demand is highest:
Please see terms and conditions for further details.