- From 11th May: Register your interest to receive a free Running a Mock Trial classroom pack to start preparation
- 6th July: Applications open
- 18th September: Applications close (may remain open in undersubscribed areas)
- From September*: Resources and cases made available to schools whose payment has been received
- 5th October: Allocations confirmed and communicated to schools whose payment has been received
- 16th October: Last payment deadline – all payments to be made. Schools who have not paid by this date risk losing a place to a reserve school.
- 16th November: Deadline for refunded withdrawals (minus a £30 administration fee)
- 16th/23rd/30th January & 6th February: Regional heat weekends, all taking place on Saturday.
- End of March – National Final
*Barrister mentors: From September, we will start allocating barrister mentors to schools who have paid; we aim to prioritise new schools. If you have not received information concerning a barrister mentor by 10th December 2020, please assume we were unable to find you one.
*Due to the current uncertain situation, the locations listed here are provisional and may change depending on court availability. We will endeavour to place you in a heat that is close to your school but it may not be in the court you initially chose during application.
Northern Ireland: Belfast, Derry
London: Inner London, Snaresbrook
Yorkshire and the Humber: Leeds
West Midlands: Birmingham
East Midlands: Leicester, Nottingham
South West: Bristol, Plymouth
South East: Guildford, Maidstone, Oxford, Reading, Southampton
East of England: Cambridge, Ipswich, Norwich
North West: Chester, Manchester, Preston
North East: Newcastle
Please see terms and conditions for further details.