- Before applications open: Register your interest to receive a free Running a Mock Trial classroom pack to start preparation.
- Week beginning 12th July: Applications open.
- 24th September: Applications close (may remain open in undersubscribed areas).
- From September*: School guides and student guides made available to all schools.
- 15th October: Last payment deadline – all payments to be made. Schools which have not paid by this date will not have access to the case.
- Week beginning 18th October: Cases made available to schools which have paid.
- 19th November: Deadline for refunded withdrawals (minus a £40 administration fee).
- January & February: Regional heat months. Most heats will take place on a Saturday. You will be notified if this is not the case.
- April – National Final
*Team mentors: From October, we will start allocating mentors to schools who have paid; we aim to prioritise new schools. If you have not received information concerning a mentor by 10th December 2021, please assume we were unable to find you one.
*Locations are indicative only and may change. Please see Rules for more information on our approach to venues this year.
Northern Ireland: Belfast, Derry
London: Inner London, Snaresbrook
Yorkshire and the Humber: Leeds
West Midlands: Birmingham
East Midlands: Leicester, Nottingham
South West: Bristol, Plymouth
South East: Guildford, Maidstone, Oxford, Reading, Southampton
East of England: Cambridge, Ipswich, Norwich
North West: Chester, Manchester, Preston
North East: Newcastle
Please see terms and conditions for further details.